NEA Briefs
Introduction In this post I am going to select my brief for the NEA and be coming up with ideas as to what I plan to do and giving ideas for later development for both required products. Overall, my plan is to present my ideas clearly in mind maps for later reference and ease of use. My choice of NEA Ultimately, I have decided to choose the magazine brief as I feel that it will allow me to express analytical skills and present a still image that I am more confident in editing compared to a video clip. I prefer still image as well, as annotations and written words are where my confidence lies compared to videography. I also find enjoyment from photography and feel that I would be able to use vital technical skills like lighting and camera angles proficiently and with confidence. Whilst making my product and the website to match, I feel like my picture editing skills will be developed - my specific aim to develop lighting skills, in addition to website making skills. It will also...




Comments
Post a Comment